Re: [ST] Is it time for the Insurance thead yet?

Some insurance companies don't want to insure
motorcycles period. USAA told a friend of mine that
they were planning on pricing him out of the policy.
Same story as you Al 30yrs+ clean license both auto
and motorcycle. I think that explains the difference
in prices.

Martin