[ST] 'Stich vs. Motoport (was: Blathering on about the physics and relative merits of SSSA and DSSA)

Ok, you guys both know how to talk about physics and $hit! I'm really impressed (pronounced bored). I'm sure many other people are too. Seriously guys, find a chat room and take it off list already...   ;-)

ST content: got poured on on the bike going to work today and I need to do a once-over on my jacket and pants so they stop leaking. I'm about ready for the old 'Stich vs. Motoport thread about now as I'm seriously considering replacing my current (4 year old) riding wear. I've been making due for all that time with a not-quite-fitting First Gear Killamanjaro and Tourmaster Overpants.

Comments? Anyone wish to chime in with the sheer force required to split balistic nylon vs. carbon fiber?

Peter Chittum
'01 BRG ST
San Jose, CA, USA