Re: [ST] Is it time for the Insurance thead yet?

> Is that price each or total for both?
The numbers are total for both, an RS AND ST.  Only the $492 for USAA is for
just the ST.

I have my dealer sending INA dry weight, horsepower, and MSRP info on the RS
to INA for their underwriters to look at, but even if it comes in close I
think I'm going with Dairyland.   They have roadside assistance, $1000 of
accessory insurance, and some other item included.  Also, they were the
easiest to deal with buty a bunch.   Geico, wanted bike you have owned,
stats on my wife and she doesn't even ride on the bikes.

Quite an eye operner isn't it????
Rod