RE: Engineering 101 - Was:[ST] New Member

My only serious get-off was a low-speed low side (during a U-turn), and somehow, I landed on my feet. I don't remember how I ended up that way, but I did.

I've never had parts break. Bend, yes, but not break. But then in all of my bike droppings, my bike has never slid.

Sorry to hear about you going down. Glad it is a broken foot-peg, not a broken foot...

Peter Chittum
'01 BRG ST
San Jose, CA, USA