From: "Matt Lyon" <lyonm@xxxxxxx>
To: <st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2004 5:26 PM
Subject: [ST] Stolen RS found!

> My RS, stolen a week ago, was recovered yesterday by Portland Police in a
neighborhood just a few miles from my house.  The left side has significant
crash damage, the last 5 inches of the tail section appear snapped off, and
the wiring is cut and jury-rigged.  Other than that....it looks OK. I don't
know if it runs. Neighbors at the recovery site said it had been there
"about a week," so I don't think they went very far. Hopefully, the frame,
forks, wheels, & engine aren't damaged. If it's not totalled by the
insurance company, Maybe I'll make it into a street-fighter/rat bike, just
for fun.