From: Dan Wallander [mailto:triumph99@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2004 12:12 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Engineering 101 - Was:[ST] New Member

Yes I do that too when stopped at stop lights.  It's saved my butt a couple
of times  However, I was going 35 when I got rear ended.  The truck behind
me was going a bit faster...  He never stopped so I can't say whether he
was high, drunk or asleep.

Dan Wallander
Albuquerque, New Mexico
www.danwallander.com