Re: [ST] Cars v Bikes

Don't know if this has already been said or not, but Cycle World did a
comparison between a GSX1000, I think, I'm not a Suzuki guy and a Corvette a
while back on a track.  Same driver for bike and car, ex-world champ from
Texas, got a mind block this morning.  Had electronic sensors on the whole
thing.  Bike beat car.  Only caveat I would have is a Corvette ain't a
Porshe.  Wrong, second caveat, car can make a mistake and the driver can
walk away.
Rod

Oh yeah, car can get P.O.'d and run over bike.  Don't race cars on the
street.