RE: [ST] Cars v Bikes

Also chiming in late, but another interesting this is that the british mag TWO did a similiar test a
couple months ago looking at lap times, with a rider on a breathed on GSXR1000 against 4 expensive
sports cars of various states of tune.

The biker quit right after he beat the best car's lap time, so the bike won this test.

Now the interesting part was that the rider for TWO was Nial McKenzie - same guy, right? So he rode
the bike for both magazines but didn't really seem to be going for it when he rode for the car
magazine. Now if the car and the bike were both on the track at the same time, I can sure see why,
but it still kinda makes ya go Hmmmm.

For what it's worth Nial was a GP rider back in the late eighties/early nineties - his skill isn't a
real issue. At least not unless it was Schumaker driving the car...

$.02
- -danch