From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
peter.chittum@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2004 5:27 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ST] For those who love stupid criminals

The one about the cigarette butt caught my eye. That is one of my
biggest fears is having some asshole smoker stuff a lit butt out the
window and have it lodge someplace dangerous or uncomfortable. I've had
them fly by my helmet, but a little down and toward closer toward me,
and it could have hit my neck. When I see people do that I really want
to follow them and give them a talking to. Most of them are just
careless and oblivious and I think if they thought about it for a
minute, they might think twice before launching a burning-hot projectile
at me.

Am I paranoid, or has this occured to anyone else?

Peter Chittum
'01 BRG ST
San Jose, CA, USA

*   *