Re: [ST] No Butts !

That's a pisser.I had a yellow jacket sting me once. The bugger came
thru my partially open visor, wacked me on the forehead[i was going
about 40mph], recovered and stung me next  to my sunglasses on the
bridge of my nose. My eyes were watering so badly it was amazing that I
came to an upright stop.
Here in the states if you chase someone down you've got to be real
careful about having a gun pulled on you. Some people are not
interested in being lectured at all!!!