Re: [ST] Questions from a newbie.

On Wed, Feb 18, 2004 at 07:13:59AM -0500, Ken Mitchell wrote:
> stuf getting wet, even in some pretty nasty downpours. One friend who got
> the Givi cannot say that. Look around E-Bay for used if necessary, because

here in Seattle, I've found that a little water will get into the bags.
Not much, but some. When I got the bike, the dealer told me they are
very waterproof. When I took it in for maintenance, the mechanic told me
"yes, they do leak a tiny bit and people just get used to it". I like
the bags overall, but find the hinges to be a bit loose and usually I
haveto align the lid when closing the case. I've thought about replacing
the two hinges with a single piano hinge, but haven't gotten around to
it just yet.

- --
trey valenta t@xxxxxxxx seattle, wash.
While there's life, there's hope.