[ST] RE: '04 RS vs. '04 ST

In short defense of my "the 04 RS is really an ST w/ RS bodywork" comment -
the was precipitated by the fact that the entire rear section of the RS is
now identical to the ST, which was, in my opinion one of the larger
differences between the two previously (neglecting the whole fairing thing,
mind you).  The 04 RS uses not only the SSSA but the entire rear sub-frame
and passenger footpegs as well.  The great benefit of this is of course the
ability to finally put the factory hard bags on an RS, which I think you
should have been able to do from day 1.

Of course, there still may be the differences in rake and trail, but I have
no facts or figures to prove this.

Regardless, ride what you've got and love it.  If it says Triumph on the
tank it can't be that bad.

Nate