Re: [ST] Caster and Trail

That would be me (or are there others?) I guess.

I owned this beauty:
http://tinyurl.com/2tytr

Totaled it last year riding too fast for my own good
on the street playing cat and mouse with an SV1000s.

Came across this new 2002 RS for 6900 bucks:

http://tinyurl.com/2lp62

Figured the RS was quicker handling, cheaper, lighter,
same great engine, more uniquely styled and with
genmars still gave me the ability to SPORT-tour as
well as on the ST for 99% of the time.

Only thing the ST had on the RS was the option of
hardbags in the future (which wasn't an issue since I
love Ventura bags) and that Sapphire color was amazing
compared to the soft, scratch-prone black paint on the
RS.

Bryce