Re: [ST] Shakespeare quote

Harries, Mort wrote:
> Steve,
>
> Great quote, and I agree with it 100%.  But I don't think it's from The
> Bard.  At least I couldn't find it in a search of Shakespeare quotes and I
> couldn't find it in the play itself. Or maybe (paranoia_mode=on) the censors
> have been at work on my copy of Shakespeare!  Where did you get it from?
>
> Mort Harries
> Haworth NJ
> '00 ST

A friend of mine sent that to me back in late 2001, sometime after Sept.
11. I looked around, did a little googling and, well, lo and behold, it
seems that I was the victim of an internet hoax. Mea culpa. The quote
was NOT by Shakespeare and it was certainly not attributable to Caesar.
So, as for who wrote it? I have no idea.

- --
Steve