Re: [ST] Time for my first rear tyre

I have run the BT 020 and currently the Pilot Road.  The BT020 was only
slightly longer lasting the the BT057.  I got 2200 miles (3520 KM)out of
the BT 020.  I tend to use the Sprint for two up sport touring so I am
very hard on tires.  The BT057 lasted 1500 miles (2400 KM) for me.  The
current Pilot Roads have 4300 mile son them and they still look good.
Note these are all rear mileages.  My front OEM lasted about 3700 miles
and I replaced it with a Pilot Road Front.

I like the turn in better on the Pilots but all three tires handle well
on the Sprint. I have Dunlop D220's on my VFR and like them as well.  I
should get about 5000 miles on the rear.  This is mostly comuting.  I
think the Dunlops turn in a little quicker but are not as linear.  I
also slide them occassionally.

Rick
00 Sprint ST
95 VFR