Re: [ST] Time for my first rear tyre

> There's no way u'll get more mileage out of the
> diablos...they are the same carcass as the Sporttec M1
> and a very sticky street tire that a lot of folks take
> the the track.  I'm guessing u'll get 3k.

Sure you're not thinking of the Diablo Corsa? They also make a Diablo Super
Corsa track tire. A local guy that rides HARD (plus track days) was raving
about the mileage he got on the regular Diablos. I guess we'll see how they
hold up this spring.

> Hopefully
> though u're going for the Diablo Tire deal in which u
> can buy the rear and get the 120/70 front for free.

Yup. I'm expecting the free front to arrive this week. Hoping it does
anyway.

Garry