Re: [ST] bmw R1100S

I was also looking at one when I decided to sell my ST.  The R1100S is a
great handling bike, great ergo's and of course typical top notch BMW fit
and finish, but I test rode one and decided that I didn't want a bike that
had a motor that felt like a tractor. I bought a BMW K1200RS. Now from what
I'm reading the NEW R1200GS motor maybe be the real deal finally counter
balanced and from all reports very smooth. If you're thinking about a
change consider a Aprilia Futura, or maybe a Ducati ST? I friend of mine
who totaled his ST last summer bought the Futura and loves it.

Erik

Of course you could just buy another RS, or an ST