From: Hitman (Melb) [mailto:da_hitman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2004 6:31 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Time for my first rear tyre

Hi All,
	I have just finished off my first rear tyre today and need to get a
new
one. The bike came with a BT57 on it and it lasted me 8500km. As i commute
daily i need something i can get more out of. I have been suggested Pilots
(road) and BT020's. Anybody have comments on either of these or any other
suggestions. (BTW i did those km in just over 3 months)

Thanks in advance

Matt
04 Sprint ST