RE: [ST] Time for my first rear tyre

> Ah, but I also said pick tyres according to riding style.  I
> Perhaps there are differences, as you say, but I guess my
> riding style (on
> the street) isn't as aggressive as most so I don't notice the
> differences.

I didn't speak about agressive driving. Rocking daytona was at 120km/h in long highway curves.

Far from agressive driving and also for commuting.

On dry surfaces, I agree that differences are probably not so important.

My most concern and where I pay particular attention to tyres is about wet, greasy or icy roads. They are approx. 30% of my commuting.

Pascal Auger
'00 silver Daytona 955
'01 blue Sprint ST
France