Re: [ST] Fork Mods

> Another option I've recently discovered is Hyperpro. They sell a "combi"
kit of fork springs, oil and shock spring for Sprints. Rod Brown (on this
list I think) has purchased them, but hasn't had a chance to try them out
yet. At $250 (as I recall), that sounds like a good deal since you're also
addressing the rear shock to some extent for the same money as the Race Tech
for the front alone.

Garry,
Get the shock back next week and will let you know.  The fork springs are
1/4 inch shorter and use 5wt oil.  Distribution of coils are much different.
Can't put it into words, you have to see them.  Easy install.  Used the
Mity-Vac suction technique rather than remove and flip.

No brazing, just drilling on the Race Tech.  Not a big deal.  Just don't
drill holes so close they weaken the rod.

Beleave me, no one is more anxious than me to get this puppy on the street.
One thing for sure, after my setup Hyperpro will definitely have the ST and
RS solutions down cold.  Price for just the front is around $160 and
shock/fork can be had for around $210 plus shipping.  Still need to make
sure it works.

Rod