RE: [ST] Re: 2004 Rally(e)

Adam and all,

I have heard no talk of official TSRA rallye's to date.  Maybe Dan, of
Stephen, or Blake know of something and will be posting info.

BUT, if y'all are looking for someone to hook up with and do some riding, I
have a couple of dates set with a loose group of LD / SPORT-touring types.
These are NOT rallye's in the strictest sense (i.e. NOT sanctioned events).
Just a date and a place for like minded souls to congregate.  Totally NOT
affiliated with the TSRA or Triumphnet or any other sane organization (there
that ought to cover most the disclaimers).

So, come April 9-10-11th, I will be riding the Texas Hill Country.  Come on
down if ya have the inclination.  Should be a divergent group of friendly
folks in attendance.
I will be staying here:

http://www.foxfirecabins.com/

A fabulous place, and lots of GOOD riding.

Then in June, from the 14th thru 18th (Mon-Fri), I will be riding the Black
Hills of South Dakota along with assorted moto-vagabonds.
We will be staying here:

http://www.milehighmotel.com/

Anyone who wants to show up is most welcome at either place, no matter what
you ride or how you ride, that's your business.  Bench racing will be hot
and heavy in the evenings, lies, lies and more lies will be abundant.  :))

DISCLAIMER:  This is America, the land of free will.  Everyone is free to do
what they choose, so don't try and hold ME responsible for any irresponsible
acts anyone else may choose.  Do as you wish, just don't ask me to hold your
hand, or clean up after you.  I take total responsibility for my OWN
actions.  You do the same and we can all play nice.  Ride your own ride.

Steve Duncan
Tejas

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."     ~Dave
Barry