Re: [ST] Wild and Wonderful West Virginia, was Cornering Philosophy

I love US33, US 50, US 219, US 220, WV 28, WV 39 ---- a bunch more but I'm
getting old timer's disease and numbers are hard to keep track of.

Why don't we pick a weekend or whatever, I will gladly spend some vacation
days, and meet up in Elkins, Oakton, MD, Morgantown or some other jumping
off place and launch into some of the best fun roads in the east?  Wouldn't
it be nice to see a bunch Sprints on the road rather than packs of HD's?

Just an example:  I have a route planned that I WILL be doing as an
overnighter.  Start at Oakton, 219 to Elkins, 33 to near Harrisonburg,
613/747/730 to 250 and back over the mountain to WV 28S to 39 and 39 to
around Lexington.  Haven't figured out the return route yet, too many
choices - even a reverse retrace wouldn't be all that bad.  Estimated road
time is 8 to 9 hours.  Number of turns - lots :-)

Rod