Re: [ST] Wild and Wonderful West Virginia, was Cornering Philosophy

I agree.  Since rallyes are organized by individuals working with the TSRA I
would urge those with ideas of getting a rallye in their area to join the
yahoo group set up at: http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/TSRA-RC/  The
TSRA will sanction the event, and organize insurance through our AMA
charter.  It's really not too hard to be a rally coordinator.  Heck, if you
do one in WV I'll bet Lisa can give a few pointers.  Dan W, a previous
rallye coordinator, will also be there to help with any questions or
concerns.  So come on folks, get those ideas going.

Steven Kohlscheen
2002 Triumph Sprint ST
AMA life member #548538
HSTA # 9351