Re: [ST] Wild and Wonderful West Virginia, was Cornering Philosophy

I too would be interested in the weekend ride you described.  I live in
Northwest, NC but my family is from Somerset,PA.  Point being I ride the
eastern half of the roades you listed frequently.  Last fall I rode from
Lexington, VA to Somerset up across 250,220, 33 and 219.  Great ride it
took us about 6 hours with stops.  I did the return in one day going
down 220 to 33 and across into VA down the western edge of the valley.
That trip took about 10 hours, 8 hours riding time according to my Sigma
800.

Rick
00 Sprint ST