Re: [ST] Wild and Wonderful West Virginia

On Feb 26, 2004, at 3:16 PM, Garry Simmons wrote:
> Personally, I don't need dealer support, catered dinners, or
> anyone else's "approval". As I recall, TSRA requires all manner of
> paperwork, votes, pre-rides and logistics just to get something
> approved.
> What's the benefit (serious question)?

Er, and to answer the rest of your question, you don't *have* to have
dealer support, catered dinners, t-shirts, etc.  We've found that most
folks attending rallyes like these things, but then again we had a fun
and successful rallye in New Mexico last year with just some freebies
from PJ's Triumph and a delivery pizza night.  (Pretty nice freebies,
too, I should add!)  That's why we ask prospective Rallye Coordinators
to list the kinds of things that attendees can expect, and then let
attendees vote on whether they want to go or not.
- --
Blake "Dawgbert" Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
President, Triumph Sport Riders Assoc.
San Jose, CA  (USA)