[ST] RE: Motorcycle Entropy

I had to replace my ignition switch recently since it was causing the
engine to stall every time I turned the handlebars slightly. I believe
the screws are M5x20mm. Get an internal hex cap screw head (like for an
allen wrench) because if you get one with too broad a head it won't fit
in the slot.

Randy Busing
'00 Red Sprint ST