Re: [ST] stolen, crashed RS part II: the settlement

I have the same insurance company.  It makes me feel good that they are
treating you well.  I have bought a salvage ST before, and paid $2000
for a "crashed on test drive" new machine with only 322 miles and about
$450 of total damage.  I would give you $1000 for yours cash, and go
get it my self.  I know it is not a lot, but I do know first hand how
hard it is to get parts for these machines.  Let me know what you
think, and if anything, keep me updated of how Dairyland treats you.

Thank you,

Rolando.
Salt Lake City, UT