Re: [ST] Motorcycle Entropy

In a previous email, Masiak, Richard spouted:
> Oh, yeah.  And for any of you that I may have offended - homosexuality is an
> ABOMINATION to the Lord!
> Leviticus 18:22 & 20:13

Hey Richard,
If you're going to follow Leviticus why stop there? 11:3-8 says that you
can't eat pig or touch its carcass. Does that mean that all those
football players should straight to hell? Ah, and 11:22 says its OK to
eat grasshopper! Chapter 13 says that for skin condition we have to go
to a priest. Now I don't know about you but I have been having a heck of
a time finding an ordained dermatologist. But I guess that won't do for
all conditions. Leprosy requires a priest to sacrifice a bird (chap.
14). And then there is 15, (cue the Monty Python song "Every Sperm is
Sacred") which states that male discharge is unclean. This includes, but
is not limited to sperm and spit.

Shall I go on? If you are going to follow the bible be sure to follow it
all, not just the chapters that are convenient to you.

Oh yeah, isn't there something in that great work of fiction about "Let
he who is without sin cast the first stone"?

- --
Steve "Devil Dawg" Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA, Earth

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"
                     ^^^^^ Yep, that's me.
                      Going away in that BIG hand basket!

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those
who have not got it."
            -- George Bernard Shaw