[ST] South Dakota, 2004 rides and my $.02

Howdy,

So it seems that many folks are thinking about trips to make in the upcoming
months and I if I recall correctly at least one individual was planning to
head to the Black Hills for some riding.

Has the outrage over the slap on the wrist given to William Janklow for
killing a fellow motorcyclist now past?  At the time of the verdict I recall
people talking about boycotting the state. Please remember that Janklow was
given a mere 100 days in jail.  I feel that we should all boycott the state
as a destination this year.  If the harley crowd would get behind a boycott
of sturgis this year it would send a strong message to the politicos there.

Chuck
00 ST Black