Re: [ST] Mirrors

I'm pretty sure Eric is talking about the funky boots and a replacement for
that.  But, yes, I have the Skyking mirror extensions, see them
here.........  http://www.pbase.com/image/18462759

They work fantastically, excellent improvement of rearward vision, and are
almost unnoticable by others.

happy trails,

STeve duncan
L Donut
dallas, tejas
where it's TWENTY-FOUR freakin degrees!  Big D ain't supposed to get this
cold.