Re: [ST] Dead ST - New model in sight ???

I feel the same way.  If not on the Sprint, I may look toward the Moto
Guzzi Rosso LeMans before Guzzi messes it up with the olde Daytona 4
valve (ala Centaro) motor.  With MG using hydralic lifters on many
models, the idea of no scheduled service for valve adjustments kinda
sounds nice --  my 24K service is due on the Sprint.
Guess with no local dealer, I will head to the State College area to
Kissel's, esp after the nice things they did for the Allegheny RAID last
year.  They also have Moto Guzzi and just picked up Duke...
(No affiliation with Kissel's -- just seem like a great bunch of guys
that are really into bikes!!!)

Dave Bardell
01 ST
MillerSTown, PA