[ST] Baxter's Cyle for parts

Hi all:
	I used Baxter's last week as a body parts source for a
project bike. They might have MOST of what you're
looking for, but they pulled up short for me. They sent
me a left pannier door instead of the right unit I
ordered. When I called to tell them of the mistake,
they were very nice and told me to return the piece for
a refund, but they did not have a right pannier door.
They did not have another fairing part I needed, so
they're down two and up one as far as I'm concerned.
Never-the-less, I would give them a try if I couldn't
get parts from a closer source.
	I called Hermy's Cycle in Port Clinton, PA and they
had both parts I required. Because I'm in the same UPS
zone I got 24 hour delivery. That's service!
Regards,
Howard Stephen Serlick
'00 Red, White & Blue ST
Philadelphia