RE: [ST] Dead ST - New model in sight ???

I also tested an '02 ST4, and I agree that the ergos were not right for a
sport tourer. Not even close to the comfort on our Sprints.  For '04 Ducati
has completely redesigned the seating position and fairing on the ST4 & ST3.
  I haven't ridden one yet, but just sitting on one at the show proved that
it's at least in the ballpark now.  Can't really tell untill after some real
saddle time.  Everything else seems like some sort of compromise after 2
years on the Sprint!

John in NJ
'01 BRG ST