RE: [ST] Dead ST - New model in sight ???

Have you ridden a Futura??  a friend of mine recently totaled his ST, he
bought a Futura .. his opinion is the ST is nice, the Futura way more
stable, better handling, and he loves the twin. And this was after he had
RaceTeched the front end and had a Ohlins on the rear and had a local
master suspension guy do the steup.. His ST was dailed in!

Erik

PS: Nice to see Eric S. posting