RE: [ST] RE: Dead ST - New model in sight ???

I was at the show too, I asked the Triumph rep (short, skinny nervous
looking guy) where the ST was and he informed me they were discontinued,
only 200 were coming into the states and they didn't have one on display.
An hour later, I was walking over to the Beemer booth and there's my beloved
ST.  Great rep they hired for the show, someone should give him a wake up
smack.

- -Spellmn
- -2K ST in Blue
- -Scenic Mystic, CT

>From: "Ken Mitchell" <kp.mitchell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [ST] RE: Dead ST - New model in sight ???
>Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 21:20:47 -0500
>
>I attended the same show in NYC on Saturday, and on Saturday anyhow, there
>certainly WAS a Sprint ST there in the Triumph display. It was an Aluminum
>Silver one, and right next to the Lucifer Orange Tiger.
>
>Though not at the Triumph display, but in a booth for an insurance company,
>was the rare 2004 Sprint RS, in all its Caspian Blue, single-sided swingarm
>glory. Also nearby was the No.12 bike of Bruce Antsey, the actual winner of
>the Isle of Man Junior TT.
>
>Sorry if you missed them.
>
>Ken M.
>'00 RS