From: Spell Man
Subject: RE: [ST] RE: Dead ST - New model in sight ???

I was at the show too, I asked the Triumph rep (short, skinny nervous
looking guy) where the ST was and he informed me they were discontinued,
only 200 were coming into the states and they didn't have one on display.
An hour later, I was walking over to the Beemer booth and there's my beloved

ST.  Great rep they hired for the show, someone should give him a wake up
smack.

- -Spellmn
- -2K ST in Blue
- -Scenic Mystic, CT