Re: [ST] Service

  I don't see you getting equal, much less better service from an
"unapproved" Triumph service center, as they cannot access tune upgrades,
etc without the proper bike/ computer interface equipment.  My feeling is,
you paid for a specific quality product when you bought your bike.  Unless
you have the skills, tools, and inclination, why would you sacrifice the
peace of mind that goes with properly servicing your "investment"?  I can
understand doing what you're capable of- be it oil changes, brake, wheel,
tire and chain maintenance, etc, but without the proper electronics, some
tasks are going to go lacking, IMHO...

Denis Liakos
'01 Brg ST
'01 Neon Blue SP3

Yeah, that sounds about right.  I paid $320 from an unapproved Triumph
service center & probably got better work too ;)