From: Steve Lawler
Subject: Re: [ST] Mirrors again

In a previous email, Ken Mitchell stated:
> Go to Jack Lilley Triumph's site. They have the largest array of
aftermarket
> mirrors for these bikes that I've ever seen.

Ken,
I went to the JL site and poked around for 10 minutes and gave up. Where
on the site can I find them?

- --
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA, Earth

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"Democracy is the recurrent suspicion that more than half of the people
are right more than half the time."
            -- E. B. White

*