RE: [ST] Riding Two Up on the ST

Excellent!  One thing I noticed:

"When the bike goes around a bend or a roundabout, neither help nor hinder
the lean - the bike will move you just right if you let it (see 5). "

When I first learned to ride, I was instructed to tell the pillion that they
should look over the rider's shoulder in a turn, e.g. that is how much lean
to give.  Is this wisdom outdated, or was it ever "wisdom"?

Also, what are some guidelines for tire pressures when carrying a
pillion/more weight?

Thanks!