From: Heyer, Matthew A. [mailto:mheyer@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2004 2:14 PM
To: 'ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: [ST] Handle bars (was: Riding Two Up on the ST)

OK - I'll bite.....most turning is done with the handle bars anyway, but
your weight shift gives you more leverage on the bars for harder
turning......(i.e. more leverage from moving up on the tank to get over the
bars, and hanging to the side to get more pull on the outside bar/more push
on the inside bar).  Only really necessary for hard/fast/aggressive
turning/riding, and for drawing attention (usually from cops...)

Matt
'01 BRG Sprint ST