[ST] Triumph Raptor jacket

OK, prices on the Triumph Raptor mesh riding jacket are pretty low right now
($109 from Great Bay).  Thinking about getting one to replace my Joe Rocket
Phoenix jacket.  I have seen a couple people with the Raptor and like how
much less bulky the shoulder and elbow protectors are.  Thinking of getting
it in black.

Just curious on sizing of this.  I wear an XXL in the Phoenix and it fits
well with a t-shirt or a sweatshirt on.  Any idea what size to look for in
the Raptor?  And usually wear a US size 48 or 50 in jackets.

Thanks.

Eric Mann
RAT Member #117196
eric91z@xxxxxxxxx