re: [ST] Wheelies

>From: "B Parker" <bparker15@xxxxxxx>
>
>i am Mr. Not Wheelie.
>
>that said...a coupla falls ago i was chasing some suicidal maniacs on Rt
>125 on SW Missouri - tight, 2nd/3rd gear, a fair amount of up and down.
>straights between some of the turns are zero length - think Deals Gap
>here.
>
>in order to keep them in sight i was grabbing all the throttle the ST
>has...until i came out of a second gear turn and lofted the front. it was
>interesting transititioning from a right to a left with the wheel kinda
>not on the ground.
>
>i was much more careful with the grab hand after that.
>
>bp

Well, gee Bruce, I never realized you were working so hard to keep up with
me then  :))

Maybe I didn't realize it because you never had more than ONE hand on the
bars at any given time.  And that diabolical grin in my "6" had me worried
:)

Folks, a word of caution, Bruce is fast, very fast, faster than me, as fast
as Blake or Kohlscheen or Danzinger, and that is fast, peeps.

happy trails,

STeve duncan
eLDonut
dallas, tejas

the voices inside my head are telling me not to listen to their advice.
what do I do now?