RE: [ST] Stainless Steel Q-Ds

<<
About 6 months ago, I changed the ones on my RS (which were leaking).  I
just went to a local cycle repair shop with my old plastic ones and he sold
me the SS ones.

Evidently the fuel injector quick disconnect fittings (on motorcycles) are
standard.  No specific part number for my RS.

I'd say do what I did.  GO to a reputable shop, who knows what they are
doing, and they'll be able to hook you or your friend up.

Rich

Have you installed these metal q-d fittings on your bike?  And did you do
both sides of the fittings?  The reason I ask is, it seems some people have
found the thread size into the fuel pump plate were problematic.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen