Re: [ST] Insurance Quotes (Sprint vs Daytona)

I friend of mine has the Centennial version of the Daytona.  Last year he
had Progressive at around $600 for the year.  He got a notice just before
renewal that they were reclassifying the Daytona as a "high" performance
bike.  The rates shot up like in your example.  I guess that's what happens
when they insure more and the bike gets more popular.  Hopefully they won't
reclassify the Sprint!  (Blame it on the movie "Torque" and Ice-T.

George