Re: [ST] Janklow News....

Pretty poor when the USA goes after American soldiers for mistreating a
couple war criminals and a US Congressman can kill a US citizen and get
off scott free.

Oh ya, I forgot, he had to resign his Senate seat.  (Another argument
for term limits, maybe?  If he wasn't freeloading at the public trough,
maybe he would have had to actually work for a living and would have
been arrested years sooner for his flagrant, irresponsible driving.)

Wouldn't it be nice if all Harley Riders took this to heart and failed
to show up for Sturgis this year!!!!!!!

Dave Bardell
Pissed Off Sprint ST rider
from Millerstown, PA