RE: [ST] Advice Needed - Seats!!

Well Derek, I have, over the years, used/tried/bought just about all the
seats you have mentioned (and a few others, to boot).  The 'best' most cost
effective solution for true LD riding is the Airhawk.  Good because it fits
over your stock seat and can be removed when you are not in LD mode.  Good,
because when you are in LD mode it provdes the best comfort available.

The best of both worlds.......

http://airhawkusa.com/

happy trails,

STeve duncan