Re: [ST] Fuel connector help

Justin,

Try www.teamtriumph.com.  Or Call them at Toll Free: (877) 896-6910. They have
put together a kit (it's about $85.00) to convert all of your fittings to
stainless steel.  They don't take a huge markup and they account for the
different model years & fitting sizes etc. The kit comes with a nice
instruction sheet as well and they'll answer any questions over the phone etc.

The Plastic elbow coming out of the tank is a whole different story. I broke
mine in the process of replacing the other fittings and thought it would be
part of the replacement kit. It wasn't and to get a new one you have to buy
another whole $85.00 kit from triumph that includes a bunch of other parts that
you don't need.  It's really hard to find those as they're british standard
pipe thread (tapered) but I finally did find a supplier here in the U.S. and
have some extras so if you need one let me know. I'll drop one in the mail for
ya. I can also supply the information on the company that I found if anyone
wants to know (not today as I don't have the info at work).

Steve Bergman
'01 Sprint ST