[ST] Fuel Connectors

>>Just looked at the NHTSA site and saw about four or five complaints about

fuel connector issues.   I would highly recommend to those who have had
these problems to file a complaint at
http://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/ivoq/Consumer.cfm <<

I urge all listers in the US to complain if they have experienced the connector
failure.  It happened to me whilst on the move and very nearly resulted in a
'Colin Edwards'.  Fuel pouring onto a hot exhaust is what I would describe as
a very serious safety issue.  I only wish we had the same avenue of complaint
in my country!  Please complain so that we can get a recall!!

Mick in Aus
http://netwinsite.com
http://www.terrigal.net.au