Re: [ST] AAARRRGGGHHH !!!!!!

I'm sorry but I'm having trouble sympathizing with
you. You do sign Dallas Tejas and I currently can't
leave the driveway in less than 4WD in MD. I'm stuck
sitting on the bikes going VROOOM VROOOM. And I'm
praying for a day in the balmy 40's. Can't even get
the bike to the new tire at the shop.

Well I succeeded in bring myself to tears again.

Martin
01 St (Blue)