RE: [ST] AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH

original message, with replies inserted:

>From: "Zoltan Pavlakovich" <zpavlakovich@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>OK, DONUT STEVE!
>
>sorry if certain members get bored of the same old same old routine, not
>everybody has been lurking here for years.

       Now, now, Zoltan, don't go getting in a huff  :))
       If you have been around for any time at'tal you should know that
       many of my posts are meant as nothing more than comic relief.
       No offense intended.  And I will continue to tolerate the endless
       repetitive threads, if you will occasionally indulge my sarcastic wit
  :)
       (or lack of, opinions vary)

       All that being said, I do have a bit of good advice for the collected
       group, now and then.  I usually just sit back and let others chime
       in first.  Then if a pearl of wisdom is neglected, I will jump in
with
       "serious" post.  I will also post detailed trip reports, a rarity
around
       here, unfortunately  :((

       And yes, I have been around here for years, almost from the
       beginning.  Not the most senior member by a long shot.  But
       I am a patient man, and I'm watching them fall, one by one :)))
       I am sure that Erik Miner, and Kohlscheen, Blake, Rude Dog, Martin,
       Lawler, Danziger, and the Capt. will fall by the wayside
eventually.........
       And just when I thought Sheley (#1 Dawg) was long gone, he
       makes his once a year post........ Just as well, as the list will no
       doubt vaporize without the Weasel riding herd.

       (all my love you guys, and I've actually ridden with 6 outta 8)

>That's the nature
>of open forums - even in Texas.

       Now why you gotta go and knock the great Republic of Texas?  :))
       Come on down sometime, and I will show you some great riding
       in the Hill Country, and some of the friendliest folks you ever
chugged
       a beer with.  Most cagers down here actually move over to the
       shoulder to let a bike past (at least out on the 2-lane hinterlands).

>An other thing - I carry a clunky garage door opener in my breast pocket
>and
>feel like a dork.

       He said "breast" ... uh-hu-uh-hu-uh-hu-uh-hu.... (insert best
Butthead imitation)
       sorry my bro, I couldn't resist   8-]

       Welcome to our family, bro, kick back and enjoy the wealth of
       AND the camaraderie.

happy trails,

STeve duncan
eLDonut
dallas, tejas

"many things were left undone, and many things were lost"
(unknown motorcyclist, on the side of the road)